Brother DCP-120c driver is the software needed to deal with Brother DCP-120c printer on compatible OS. Brother DCP-120c driver is available on this website at no charge below this particular post.
Brother DCP-120c is a multi-purpose printing device that comes with useful features like a built-in memory card slot to help users in printing their files and photos from the memory card directly from the printer. This printer can definitely help you in printing, copying, and scanning multi documents instantly.
The Brother DCP-120c is a compact and stylish All-in-One printing device that comes as a great choice for your home or office printing device. It comes with automatic document feeder functionality to help you in scanning and copying multiple pages of documents automatically and effortlessly.
Print speed of this Brother DCP-120c can be as fast as 20 pages per minutes in printing black-and-white documents and 15 pages per minutes in printing color files and documents. This printer can print high-quality outputs at maximum resolution up to 6000 x 1200 dpi print resolution. Copying speed can be up to 17 copies per minutes for mono documents and 11 copies per minutes for color documents.
Although the vast majority of operating system will work fine with Brother DCP-120c driver. There may be a little possibility that some computer operating systems will not be suitable for Brother DCP-120c driver. It is advisable to look at the list of compatible systems listed below before downloading Brother DCP-120c driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother DCP-120c Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-120c Driver
- Check out Brother DCP-120c driver which is suitable for your OS down below, then just click Download Here button.
- Find your Brother DCP-120c driver on your computer system, and then double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Brother DCP-120c driver is finished, in that case your Brother DCP-120c printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-120c Driver
- Press Windows button on your computer, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel option on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother DCP-120c driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for some time till your Brother DCP-120c driver is completely uninstalled, then push Finish button.
The instruction above was described by using Windows 8. Techniques on a different computer system can be different.
Brother DCP-120c Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother USA