Brother DCP-130c driver is an application to use Brother DCP-130c printer on compatible operating system. Brother DCP-130c driver is available on this page completely free of charge to download down below.
Brother DCP-130c is a color inkjet multi-purpose All-in-One printer device that comes as a perfect device to be used at your home or small workplace. This printer can do color scanning and produce remarkable photo quality with vivid and crisp color outputs.
The Brother DCP-130c is able to print your documents at speed as fast as 25 pages per minutes for mono documents and 20 pages per minutes for color files and photos. It can give you high-quality photos and documents at resolution up to 6000 x 1200 dpi with 1.5 picoliters ink droplet size.
Brother DCP-130c has a built-in memory card slot to help you in printing your photos from a memory card directly on the printer without the need to use your computer or PC. It also support PictBridge technology that allows your camera to print images from it instantly. This printer has a 100-page input paper cassette and 50-page output paper tray for multi-function needs.
Though most of computer system will work fine with Brother DCP-130c driver. There might be a little probability that some systems is not really compatible with Brother DCP-130c driver. You might want to look for the list of compatible operating systems down below before downloading Brother DCP-130c driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother DCP-130c Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-130c Driver
- Check out Brother DCP-130c driver that is definitely works with your operating system directly below, then just click Download Here button.
- Search for your Brother DCP-130c driver on your personal PC, subsequently double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Brother DCP-130c driver is done, after that your Brother DCP-130c printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-130c Driver
- Press Windows button on your desktop, then type Control Panel to look at the Control Panel option on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother DCP-130c driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a short time until your Brother DCP-130c driver is fully uninstalled, then press Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was explained by using Windows 8. Steps on a different os may be different.
Brother DCP-130c Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother DE