Brother DCP-155C driver is the package to use Brother DCP-155C printer on a compatible OS. Brother DCP-155C driver is available for free on this website post.
Brother DCP-155C is a color inkjet printing machine that comes with many useful features for your home or small office use. This printer comes with 398 mm x 351 mm x 150 mm dimension and around 7.1 kilograms weight. It has a built-in paper tray that can hold up to 100 sheets of paper while the output paper tray can handle up to 50 pages of paper.
Brother DCP-155C comes with 16 Megabyte Random Access Memory (RAM) capacity and can help you in printing your premium quality files up to 1200 x 6000 dpi print resolution very quickly. This printer can deliver your mono documents at speed as fast as 27 pages per minutes while printing color documents can be up to 22 pages per minutes.
Brother DCP-155C can help users to reduce or enlarge documents around 25% – 400%. Multi copying process on this printer machine can be easily performed up to 99 pages. Maximum interpolated scanner resolution of this printer is up to 19200 dpi and the optical resolution is only about 600 x 2400 dpi resolution. This printer can also help users in printing files from the memory card effortlessly.
Despite the fact that many of operating system will work fine with Brother DCP-155C driver. You will find a little chance that some systems will not be suitable for Brother DCP-155C driver. You have to look at the list of compatible operating-system down below just before downloading Brother DCP-155C driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother DCP-155C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-155C Driver
- Check out Brother DCP-155C driver that is certainly work with your Computer beneath, then press Download Here button.
- Locate your Brother DCP-155C driver on your computer system, and then double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Brother DCP-155C driver is complete, after that your Brother DCP-155C printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-155C Driver
- Press Windows button using your laptop, then type Control Panel to open the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother DCP-155C driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for some time till your Brother DCP-155C driver is fully uninstalled, then press Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was described by using Windows 8. Steps on a different computer is likely to be different.
Brother DCP-155C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother JP