Brother DCP-165C driver is a software required to use Brother DCP-165C printer on a compatible OS. Brother DCP-165C driver is available for free on this website post.
Brother DCP-165C is an affordable multi-function printing device that features fast printing, copying, or scanning at your home or small workplace. This printer can help you in printing photos and files from the memory card. It also features PictBridge system to help you in printing from the digital camera.
The Brother DCP-165C can also be used to print your files and photos from the USB flash drive directly on the printer without the need to turn on your computer. Maximum print resolution of this printer can be up to 6000 x 1200 dpi print resolution which can definitely give you crisp and sharp text on your documents and images.
Print speed of this Brother DCP-165C can be as fast as 30 pages per minutes for mono documents and 25 pages per minutes for color files and photos. This particular printer can provide you with vibrant borderless images with 1.5 picoliters ink droplets to print a good detail color on your photos. It also features fast faxing, photo printing and copying without having to switch on your PC.
Despite the fact that the vast majority of computer system will work fine with Brother DCP-165C driver. There is a little possibility that some operating systems is not really compatible with Brother DCP-165C driver. You might want to check the list of compatible operating systems down the page before downloading Brother DCP-165C driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother DCP-165C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-165C Driver
- Check out Brother DCP-165C driver which is suitable for your Computer down the page, then just click Download Here button.
- Locate your Brother DCP-165C driver on the laptop or computer, subsequently double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Brother DCP-165C driver is complete, then your Brother DCP-165C printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-165C Driver
- Press Windows button on your computer, then type Control Panel to open up the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother DCP-165C driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a little bit until eventually your Brother DCP-165C driver is fully uninstalled, then press Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was explained by making use of Windows 8. Ways on a different operating-system can be different.
Brother DCP-165C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK