Brother DCP-195C driver is a software to use Brother DCP-195C printer on a compatible OS. Brother DCP-195C driver can be downloaded on this website post for definitely free of charge.
Brother DCP-195C is a color printing device which can be instantly used for fast copying and scanning. This particular printing device comes with 1-line x 15 characters monochrome screen display to ease users in operating this device directly without having to turn on their computer.
Brother DCP-195C comes with 32 Megabyte memory and USB or wired network connection technology for instant and fast printing option. It also comes with USB Direct, PictBridge, and memory card slots to allow users print their files and photos from memory card instantly. This printer comes with medium print resolution which is up to 1200 x 6000 dpi.
High-quality outputs out of this Brother DCP-195C can be produced at a remarkable print speed. Maximum print speed of this particular printing device can be as fast as 33 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 27 pages per minutes for color files. This printing device comes with 100-sheet regular paper cassette and 50-sheet output paper tray. This is also fully supported with Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan application for easy and instant access from many compatible devices.
Although many of operating system will work fine with Brother DCP-195C driver. There is a little chance that some computer operating systems is not suitable for Brother DCP-195C driver. Make sure you to look for the list of compatible systems down below just before downloading Brother DCP-195C driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother DCP-195C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-195C Driver
- Check out Brother DCP-195C driver which is work with your OS below, then just click Download Here button.
- Look for your Brother DCP-195C driver on the computer system, then double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Brother DCP-195C driver is finished, next the Brother DCP-195C printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-195C Driver
- Press Windows button on your laptop, then type Control Panel to open up the Control Panel option on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother DCP-195C driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for some time until eventually your Brother DCP-195C driver is completely uninstalled, then hit Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was explained by using Windows 8. Ways on a different operating system may perhaps be different.
Brother DCP-195C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother