Brother DCP-350C driver is an application to use Brother DCP-350C printer on a compatible OS. Brother DCP-350C driver is available for free on this website at the bottom of this post.
Brother DCP-350C is a high-quality printing device that can give you remarkable photos outputs instantly for your home and small office use. This premium quality printing device comes with many useful features with a very affordable printing cost.
This particular printing device comes with 2 inches adjustable flip-up screen display to ease you in using this Brother DCP-350C printer directly without the need to use your computer device. This printer can deliver premium quality outputs instantly with quick print speed.
Print speed of this Brother DCP-350C can be as fast as 30 pages per minutes in printing black-and-white documents and 25 pages per minutes for color files and photos. It also comes with Brother’s PhotoCapture Center technology. This printer also has a built-in 4 x 6 inches photo paper tray that can hold up to 20 pages of 4 x 6 inches glossy photo paper.
Even though almost all of operating-system will work fine with Brother DCP-350C driver. There is a little possibility that some systems will not be suitable for Brother DCP-350C driver. You ought to look for the list of compatible systems below just before downloading Brother DCP-350C driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother DCP-350C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-350C Driver
- Check out Brother DCP-350C driver that is certainly suitable for your operating system directly below, then click on Download Here button.
- Find your Brother DCP-350C driver on your laptop, then simply double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Brother DCP-350C driver is finished, in that case your Brother DCP-350C printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-350C Driver
- Press Windows button using your pc, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel option on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother DCP-350C driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for some time right until your Brother DCP-350C driver is fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was explained by using Windows 8. Ways on a different computer system may perhaps be different.
Brother DCP-350C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother UK