Brother DCP-365CN driver is a program to control Brother DCP-365CN printer on a compatible OS. Brother DCP-365CN driver is accessible for free of charge to download on this website article.
Brother DCP-365CN is a multi-purpose All-in-One InkJet printing machine that comes with a built-in 32 Megabyte memory capacity and features an integrated 1-line LCD display screen to help users in operating this printer machine directly without using the computer device.
Brother DCP-365CN can print on multiple media such as A4, letter, A6, Index Card, Photo-2L, Post Card, C5 Envelope paper size, etc. The size of scanner glass available on this device is about 8.5 / 11.7 inches. This printer can produce maximum color print resolution up to 1200 x 6000 dpi print resolution.
Brother DCP-365CN also features color enhancement technology to help you produce vivid and vibrant color on your photos and color files. Minimum droplet size of this printer is 1.5 picoliters for color cartridge and 4 picoliters for black-and-white cartridge. This particular device can also help user in reducing or enlarging documents around 25% – 400% effortlessly.
Although many of operating system will work fine with Brother DCP-365CN driver. You can find a little possibility that some systems is not really suitable for Brother DCP-365CN driver. It’s best to check the list of compatible operating-system underneath before downloading Brother DCP-365CN driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother DCP-365CN Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-365CN Driver
- Check out Brother DCP-365CN driver that is certainly suitable for your operating system beneath, then click on Download Here button.
- Search for your Brother DCP-365CN driver on your laptop, then double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Brother DCP-365CN driver is complete, then your Brother DCP-365CN printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-365CN Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel option on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother DCP-365CN driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for some time up to the point your Brother DCP-365CN driver is completely uninstalled, then hit Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was described by using Windows 8. Methods on another operating-system could be different.
Brother DCP-365CN Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother IE