Brother DCP-377CW driver is a software required to use Brother DCP-377CW printer on an OS. Brother DCP-377CW driver is present with no charge on this website article.
Brother DCP-377CW is a premium quality inkjet printing machine that comes with a built-in 16 line display screen and 32 Megabyte memory capacity. This printer is an affordable and easy-to-use printer machine that can instantly deliver your files and documents at your home or small office very quickly.
Brother DCP-377CW is able to produce premium quality outputs with maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 6000 dpi print resolution. Maximum copy and scan resolution of this printer is up to 600 x 1200 dpi print resolution. Additionally, this printer can also reduce or enlarge your copied documents around 25 to 400 percent. The weight of the printer is 7.1 kilograms while the dimension is around 390 x 365 x 150 cm.
Even if a good number of os will work fine with Brother DCP-377CW driver. There may be a little possibility that some operating-system is not really compatible with Brother DCP-377CW printer driver. I suggest you to look for the list of compatible operating-system beneath before downloading Brother DCP-377CW driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother DCP-377CW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-377CW Driver
- Check out Brother DCP-377CW driver which is works with your operating system below, then click on Download Here button.
- Pick your Brother DCP-377CW driver on your desktop computer, next double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Brother DCP-377CW driver is finished, then your Brother DCP-377CW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-377CW Driver
- Press Windows button using your pc, then type Control Panel to open up the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother DCP-377CW driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for some time until your Brother DCP-377CW driver is fully uninstalled, then hit Finish button.
The instruction above was described by working with Windows 8. Steps on another computer might be different.
Brother DCP-377CW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother