Brother DCP-385C driver is a software to use Brother DCP-385C on a compatible OS. Brother DCP-385C driver can be downloaded for free of charge on this website page.
Brother DCP-385C is a sleek and stylish All-in-One photo printing device that can also comes as a copier or scanner as well. Printing images on this printer device can be easily done directly by using the built-in 3.3 inches widescreen LCD display.
Brother DCP-385C also features direct photo printing technology to help you in printing from your digital camera cards directly and also PictBridge camera. Users can also easily print their files and images from the memory card by inserting it directly to the memory card slot on this printer device.
Brother DCP-385C has a built-in input paper tray that can handle up to 100 sheet of paper. It also comes with additional photo paper tray to store 20-sheets of 4 x 6 inches glossy photo paper. Print speed of this particular printer can be as fast as 30 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 25 pages per minutes for color files and photographs.
Although most of operating system will work just fine with Brother DCP-385C driver. You can find a little chance that some operating systems is not compatible with Brother DCP-385C driver. You have to check the list of compatible operating-system under just before downloading Brother DCP-385C driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother DCP-385C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-385C Driver
- Check out Brother DCP-385C driver that is certainly compatible with your OS down below, then press Download Here button.
- Try to find your Brother DCP-385C driver on your personal PC, and then double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Brother DCP-385C driver is done, after that your Brother DCP-385C printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-385C Driver
- Press Windows button using your laptop, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother DCP-385C driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for some time up to the point your Brother DCP-385C driver is fully uninstalled, then hit Finish button.
The instruction above was explained by working with Windows 8. Ways on a different operating system could be different.
Brother DCP-385C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother UK