Brother DCP-J725DW driver is a software to control Brother DCP-J725DW on a compatible OS. Brother DCP-J725DW driver is provided at no charge on this website article.
Brother DCP-J725DW is a high-speed multi-function color printing device which can definitely assist you in copying, printing, and scanning multiple files and documents at your home or small office instantly. This printer comes with 1-line screen display to ease you in using this printer directly without having to use the computer device.
Brother DCP-J725DW features Hi-speed USB 2.0 connectivity along with a built-in wireless connectivity to ease you in printing directly from multiple devices. It is also fully supported with Brother iPrint&Scan application, Apple AirPrint technology, along with Google Cloud Print software.
Brother DCP-J725DW is able to deliver maximum print resolution up to 1200 dpi print resolution with fast print speed as fast as 12 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 10 pages per minutes for color files and photos. It can also deliver your documents faster in fast mode which can be as fast as 33 pages per minutes for mono documents and 27 pages per minutes for color files.
Brother DCP-J725DW printer has 20-page capacity photo paper tray, 20-page capacity auto document feeder cassette and 100-page capacity standard output paper tray. Maximum scan resolution of this printer is up to 2400 dpi optical resolution and 19200 dpi interpolated resolution. The fastest scan speed of the printer machine is up to 3.37 seconds mono and color at 100 dpi.
Though most of operating-system will work fine with Brother DCP-J725DW driver. There’s a simple little probability that some operating-system will not be compatible with Brother DCP-J725DW driver. You need to look for the list of compatible OS directly below just before downloading Brother DCP-J725DW driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother DCP-J725DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-J725DW Driver
- Check out Brother DCP-J725DW driver which is work with your operating system down the page, then press Download Here button.
- Locate your Brother DCP-J725DW driver on your PC, after that double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Brother DCP-J725DW driver is complete, in that case your Brother DCP-J725DW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-J725DW Driver
- Press Windows button using your laptop, then type Control Panel to look at the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother DCP-J725DW driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for some time until eventually your Brother DCP-J725DW driver is completely uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction above was explained by making use of Windows 8. Ways on a different operating system could be different.
Brother DCP-J725DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother