Brother DCP-L5500DN driver is a computer needed to use Brother DCP-L5500DN printer on an OS. Brother DCP-L5500DN driver can be downloaded on this website page for free of charge.
Brother DCP-L5500DN mono laser multi-purpose copier is a perfect printing solution for home and small workplace needs. This printing device is a premium quality printer which can instantly produce affordable outputs by using its high-yield replacement toner cartridge.
Print and copy speed of Brother DCP-L5500DN can be up to 42 pages per minutes for printing many kind of documents instantly. This printer also comes with Ethernet interface connectivity to ease users in printing from many compatible devices instantly. It also features advanced security to authenticate the user on the network and protect you against unwanted access.
The Brother DCP-L5500DN has an easy-to-use paper cassette that is able to hold up to 250-page of paper and a 50-sheet multi-function paper tray. It also has an extra additional paper tray that can improve the tray capacity up to 1.340 sheets. Additionally, a color touchscreen display will also provide users the access to the printer directly for fast printing and scanning use.
Even if a lot of operating-system will work fine with Brother DCP-L5500DN driver. There’s a simple little possibility that some computer operating systems is not compatible with Brother DCP-L5500DN printer driver. You ought to check the list of compatible operating-system directly below before downloading Brother DCP-L5500DN driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother DCP-L5500DN Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-L5500DN Driver
- Check out Brother DCP-L5500DN driver that is definitely suitable for your operating system directly below, then press Download Here button.
- Search for your Brother DCP-L5500DN driver on the computer, then simply double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Brother DCP-L5500DN driver is finished, after that your Brother DCP-L5500DN printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-L5500DN Driver
- Press Windows button on your computer, then type Control Panel to look at the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother DCP-L5500DN driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a short time right until your Brother DCP-L5500DN driver is fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was explained by using Windows 8. Techniques on another os can be different.
Brother DCP-L5500DN Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother USA