Brother HL-1210W driver is the program to use Brother HL-1210W on a computer OS. Brother HL-1210W driver can be downloaded for completely free below our website page.
Brother HL-1210W is a reliable and affordable monochrome laser printing machine that can help you in printing multiple documents and files very quickly. This printer features direct wireless printing from your mobile smartphone devices by using Brother iPrint&Scan software.
Brother HL-1210W can deliver many documents at a very reasonable printing cost. Maximum print speed of this printer in deliver your documents is up to 20 pages per minutes. This printer comes with a built-in paper tray that can handle up to 150 pages of paper. It comes 32 MB memory and ARM9 200MHz CPU Speed to complete your task instantly.
Brother HL-1210W is able to print your high-quality documents at maximum print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution. The first print output from this printer can be delivered in less than 10 seconds. Warm-up time of this printer is around 23 seconds from power on and 18 seconds from sleep mode.
Although nearly all of operating system will work fine with Brother HL-1210W driver. There might be a little probability that some operating systems is not really compatible with Brother HL-1210W printer driver. You ought to look for the list of compatible systems underneath just before downloading Brother HL-1210W driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother HL-1210W Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-1210W Driver
- Check out Brother HL-1210W driver that is definitely compatible with your OS beneath, then click Download Here button.
- Locate your Brother HL-1210W driver on the personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Brother HL-1210W driver is done, then your Brother HL-1210W printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother HL-1210W Driver
- Press Windows button using your laptop, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel option on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother HL-1210W driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a little bit till your Brother HL-1210W driver is fully uninstalled, then push Finish button.
The instruction above was explained by using Windows 8. Methods on another os may just be different.
Brother HL-1210W Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother AU