Brother HL-2130 driver is the software necessary to control Brother HL-2130 on compatible OS. Brother HL-2130 driver is ready to download on this website at the bottom of this post.
Brother HL-2130 is an affordable and compact mono laser printer designed to be suitable for your small office and home design. Therefore, you do not have to be worry about finding a huge space for this space saving and low-cost printing device.
The Brother HL-2130 is a quick and professional printing device brings a highly effective printing technology right away at your home. It requires a really low production cost but with a fast printing speed. The printing speed of Brother HL-2130 can be up to 20 pages per minute. The paper tray that can be loaded with 250 sheets of paper is also available on this printer.
Despite offering a quick printing speed, Brother HL-2130 also try to maintain its print quality in order to make sure you get a crisp and professional documents every time you are printing using this particular printer.
Even though a lot of computer system will work fine with Brother HL-2130 driver. You can find a little possibility that some computer operating systems is not compatible with Brother HL-2130 driver. It is best to look for the list of compatible operating systems underneath before downloading Brother HL-2130 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother HL-2130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-2130 Driver
- Check out Brother HL-2130 driver that is works with your Operating system beneath, then click “Download Here”
- Try to find your Brother HL-2130 driver on your computer, after that just double-click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Brother HL-2130 driver finished, next the Brother HL-2130 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother HL-2130 Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type “Control Panel” to open up the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Brother HL-2130 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a while untilyour Brother HL-2130 driver is fully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was described by by using Windows 8. Steps on another operating system is likely to be different.
Brother HL-2130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother