Brother HL-2230 driver is the software recommended to run Brother HL-2230 printer on suitable OS. Brother HL-2230 driver is available for free download here at the table below this post.
The Brother HL-2230 is a mono laser printing device provides high-quality prints as well as quick printing speed up to 24 ppm. The printout will be sharp and crisp using this particular printer which makes it a perfect printer to print your documents, letters, reports, and any other files necessary in your office.
The HL-2230 comes with a very stylish and ergonomic design suitable to put on any corner around your work desk easily. It provides easy and simple paper handling technology using its adjustable paper tray which can handle up to 250 sheet of papers without any problem.
The high-capacity of toner cartridge for Brother HL-2230 is available to purchase in case you really want to reduce the printing cost using this printing device. Toner Save Mode option is also available on the printer for saving more toner as well as your money for less important documents to print on your workplace. The print resolution on this printer can be up to 24oo x 600 dpi resolution for high-quality and crisp texts on all of your documents and files.
Even though the vast majority of os will work fine with Brother HL-2230 driver. You will find a little probability that some operating systems is not really compatible with Brother HL-2230 driver. Make sure you to look for the list of compatible os directly below before downloading Brother HL-2230 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother HL-2230 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-2230 Driver
- Check out Brother HL-2230 driver that is certainly suitable for your Operating system down below, then press “Download Here”
- Choose your Brother HL-2230 driver on the desktop computer, after that simply double-click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Brother HL-2230 driver completed, then your Brother HL-2230 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother HL-2230 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to look at the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Brother HL-2230 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a short time until your Brother HL-2230 driver fully uninstalled, then hit “Finish” button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was explained making use of Windows 8. Methods on another operating system may perhaps be different.
Brother HL-2230 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother