Brother HL-2240D driver is the computer software needed to use Brother HL-2240D printer on compatible OS. Brother HL-2240D driver is present without charge on this web site.
Brother HL-2240D is a high-quality and compact monochrome laser printing device that offers a quick printing speed. This fast laser printer can help you improving the work productivity. The printing speed of the Brother HL-2240D is up to 24 pages per minute.
The HL-2240D offers a high printing resolution which is up to 2400 x 600 dpi. The printer can gives you a beautiful prints with sharp and crisp text and high-quality graphics on your images or photograph.
Brother HL-2240D fulfill all of your printing needs because of the adjustable paper tray that can hold up to 250 sheet of papers for both letter or legal size. It also comes with an Auto Document Feeder in for your convenience in printing many documents on this particular printing device.
Even though a lot of computer system will work fine with Brother HL-2240D driver. There might be a little possibility that some os is not really suitable for Brother HL-2240D driver. You have to look at the list of compatible operating-system underneath just before downloading Brother HL-2240D driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother HL-2240D Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-2240D Driver
- Check out Brother HL-2240D driver that is suitable for your OS beneath, then click “Download Here”
- Pick your Brother HL-2240D driver on the laptop computer, subsequently double click on it
- Wait until the installation process of Brother HL-2240D driver finished, then your Brother HL-2240D printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother HL-2240D Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to open the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Brother HL-2240D driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a little bit until finally your Brother HL-2240D driver completely uninstalled, then press “Finish” button
The instruction above was described by working with Windows 8. Procedures on another os may be different.
Brother HL-2240D Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother