Brother HL-2275DW driver is the software application needed to use Brother HL-2275DW on suitable OS. Brother HL-2275DW driver is available for free download at the bottom table on this post.
Brother HL-2275DW is a compact mono laser printing device suitable for home and small workplace use. It comes with useful automatic duplex printing technology for printing double-sided documents easily.
The print speed of Brother HL-2275DW can be up to 27 ppm which can be categorized as a fast print speed for monochrome laser printer. It can give you crisp and sharp text on your important documents because it has a medium print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution. The printer is available with both integrated wired and wireless connection feature in order to help you in printing from many computers instantly on the LAN network or Wireless Networking Access. You can also print directly from your smart phone devices using Brother iPrint & Scan application available on the Play Store for android smart phone devices and also on App Store for iPad, iPod touch, and iPhone users.
The Brother HL-2275DW is a stylish and compact printer which makes it a perfect monochrome printer to put on your desk at your office. Furthermore, it has a built-in paper tray that can handle up to 250 sheet of papers. In order to reduce your printing operational cost. An extra capacity toner cartridge is also available for you.
Although the majority of computer will work fine with Brother HL-2275DW driver. There’s a little chance that some operating systems is not really suitable for Brother HL-2275DW driver. You might want to look for the list of compatible operating-system underneath just before downloading Brother HL-2275DW driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother HL-2275DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-2275DW Driver
- Check out Brother HL-2275DW driver that is works with your Operating system directly below, then just click “Download Here”
- Find your Brother HL-2275DW driver on the computer’s hard drive, afterward simply double-click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Brother HL-2275DW driver completed, after that your Brother HL-2275DW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother HL-2275DW Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type “Control Panel” to open up the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Brother HL-2275DW driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a while right until your Brother HL-2275DW driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
The instruction previously mentioned was described by making use of Windows 8. Procedures to install and uninstall on a different operating-system could possibly be different.
Brother HL-2275DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.4|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother USA