Brother HL-3170CDW driver is the software recommended to run Brother HL-3170CDW printer on suitable OS. Brother HL-3170CDW driver can be found for free here.
Brother HL-3170CDW is a high-quality printer offers quick and sharp print quality suitable for your small business needs. It is a fast printing device that comes with a good quality and stylish design at a very reasonable price.
The HL-3170CDW is available with many features for your workplace needs such as auto double-side printing feature and compact design which makes it fits to put anywhere around your work desk.
The Brother HL-3170CDW offers Crisp and sharp prints instantly at your desk due to the fast printing speed on this particular printer. The printing speed on the printer can be up to 23 ppm for mono documents.
The printer also comes with wireless technology that makes you can easily print anywhere around the printer area using your compatible smartphone devices such as iPhone, iPad, and Many Android Smartphone devices.
Though a lot of computer system will work fine with Brother HL-3170CDW driver. There is a little possibility that some operating systems is not compatible with Brother HL-3170CDW driver. You might want to check the list of compatible operating systems below just before downloading Brother HL-3170CDW driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother HL-3170CDW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-3170CDW Driver
- Check out Brother HL-3170CDW driver that is compatible with your Computer down the page, then click “Download Here”
- Pick your Brother HL-3170CDW driver on your computer system, afterward double click on it
- Wait until the installation process of Brother HL-3170CDW driver completed, after that your Brother HL-3170CDW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother HL-3170CDW Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to open the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Brother HL-3170CDW driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a while up to the point your Brother HL-3170CDW driver completely uninstalled, then hit “Finish” button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was explained using Windows 8. Ways to install and uninstall the driver on a different operating-system may just be different.
Brother HL-3170CDW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother USA