Brother HL-5030 driver is a software needed to run Brother HL-5030 printer device on a compatible OS. Brother HL-5030 driver is readily available for free on this website page.
Brother HL-5030 is a high-performance printer machine that can deliver your documents and files instantly. This printer comes with 4 MB memory and Fujitsu SPARClite 133MHz processor to assist you in completing your job on this printer machine. This printer is a suitable printer machine for your home or small office needs.
Brother HL-5030 is able to print your printed document instantly. This particular printer machine can deliver your files on A4 paper at speed as fast as 16 pages per minutes while printing on letter or legal size documents can be up to 17 pages per minutes. The first print outputs from this printer can be delivered in no more than 12 seconds. This printer can deliver high print resolution up to 600 dpi print resolution. It also has 250-pages input paper tray and 150-pages output paper.
Despite the fact almost all of operating-system will work fine with Brother HL-5030 driver. There may be a little probability that some computer operating systems will not be suitable for Brother HL-5030 printer driver. It is best to check the list of compatible systems below just before downloading Brother HL-5030 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother HL-5030 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-5030 Driver
- Check out Brother HL-5030 driver that is compatible with your OS down the page, then click Download Here button.
- Look up your Brother HL-5030 driver on your personal PC, subsequently double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Brother HL-5030 driver is finished, after that your Brother HL-5030 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother HL-5030 Driver
- Press Windows button on your desktop, then type Control Panel to open the Control Panel option on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother HL-5030 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for some time right until your Brother HL-5030 driver is completely uninstalled, then press Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was explained by working with Windows 8. Ways on another operating-system may very well be different.
Brother HL-5030 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother