Brother HL-5140 driver is the package needed to use Brother HL-5140 on a compatible computer system. Brother HL-5140 driver is available on this website for definitely free of charge.
Brother HL-5140 is a monochrome laser printing machine that comes as perfect printing device for individual use at home or small workplace. This printer comes with many standard functions with high-capacity paper input that can hold up to 250-pages of paper. It features single-page manual feed paper tray.
Brother HL-5140 offers quick laser print speed which can deliver your files and documents at speed as fast as 21 pages per minutes. It allows you to print reports, letters and spreadsheets instantly. The print quality outputs delivered by this printer is also crisp and clear with maximum print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution.
Brother HL-5140 has 16 Megabyte standard memory capacity which can be easily expanded up to 144 Megabyte. This printer can instantly assist you in printing multiple files and documents on many kind of paper types such as letterhead or envelopes paper types.
Though most of operating system will work fine with Brother HL-5140 driver. You will find a little possibility that some operating systems is not really compatible with Brother HL-5140 driver. You might want to look for the list of compatible systems listed below before downloading Brother HL-5140 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother HL-5140 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-5140 Driver
- Check out Brother HL-5140 driver that is definitely work with your operating system beneath, then just click Download Here button.
- Search for your Brother HL-5140 driver on your PC, then simply double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Brother HL-5140 driver is finished, in that case your Brother HL-5140 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother HL-5140 Driver
- Press Windows button using your pc, then type Control Panel to open up the Control Panel option on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother HL-5140 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a little bit up to the point your Brother HL-5140 driver is fully uninstalled, then press Finish button.
The instruction above was described by working with Windows 8. Ways on another operating-system is likely to be different.
Brother HL-5140 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother USA