Brother HL-L2360DW driver is a software to run Brother HL-L2360DW printer on a compatible OS. Brother HL-L2360DW driver is available on this website article for free of charge to download.
Brother HL-L2360DW is a sleek and stylish color laser printing machine that comes with wireless networking technology along with automatic double-sided printing technology for printing double-sided files automatically. This dependable and reliable printing machine has 250-page input paper tray along with wireless printing features.
Brother HL-L2360DW features wireless networking and Ethernet connectivity together with Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connection. This printer is able to deliver sharp and crisp text on your documents and files at maximum print speed as fast as 32 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents. Maximum print resolution produced by this printer is up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
Brother HL-L2360DW also allows users to print directly from many kind of mobile devices over wireless network instantly. The automatic double-sided printing features on this printer will definitely help you in reducing paper usage up to 50%. It is also fully supported with Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Brother iPrint&Scan application.
Even though the vast majority of operating system will work fine with Brother HL-L2360DW driver. You will find a little possibility that some operating-system is not suitable for Brother HL-L2360DW driver. You might want to look at the list of compatible systems down below just before downloading Brother HL-L2360DW driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
- Check out Brother HL-L2360DW driver that is works with your OS directly below, then just click Download Here button.
- Try to find your Brother HL-L2360DW driver on the laptop, then simply double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Brother HL-L2360DW driver is done, next the Brother HL-L2360DW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
- Press Windows button using your pc, then type Control Panel to open the Control Panel option on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother HL-L2360DW driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for some time till your Brother HL-L2360DW driver is fully uninstalled, then press Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was described by working with Windows 8. Ways on another computer system could possibly be different.
Brother HL-L2360DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10 and Mac OS 10.11|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother