Brother MFC-230C driver is a software needed to use Brother MFC-230C on an OS. Brother MFC-230C driver is available for free of charge on this website post.
Brother MFC-230C is a perfect printing device that combines many advanced and useful features with a very affordable price for the consumer. This printer can help you in copying, scanning, printing, as well as stand-along faxing in high-quality resolution. It comes with 4-individual printer cartridge system to ease you in changing the printer cartridge while run out of ink.
The Brother MFC-230C can instantly print vivid and borderless images directly from your digital camera through the use of PictBridge technology. Print speed of this printing machine can be up to 25 pages per minutes in printing black-and-white documents and 20 pages per minutes for color files and photos.
This Brother MFC-230C printing device can give you premium quality outputs at maximum resolution up to 6000 x 1200 dpi print resolution with minimum ink droplets 1.5 picoliters to give you perfect details on your photographs. This printer also comes with an integrated fax functions at speed up to 14.4 Kbps for both mono and color files and documents.
Although nearly all of computer system will work fine with Brother MFC-230C driver. You can find a little possibility that some systems will not be suitable for Brother MFC-230C driver. Make sure you to look for the list of compatible systems underneath just before downloading Brother MFC-230C driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-230C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-230C Driver
- Check out Brother MFC-230C driver that is compatible with your OS down the page, then press Download Here button.
- Choose your Brother MFC-230C driver on the desktop computer, then simply double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Brother MFC-230C driver is finished, next the Brother MFC-230C printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-230C Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type Control Panel to open the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother MFC-230C driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a little bit until your Brother MFC-230C driver is fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction above was explained by making use of Windows 8. Procedures on another operating-system may very well be different.
Brother MFC-230C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother