Brother MFC-260C driver is the software required to use Brother MFC-260C printer on an OS. Brother MFC-260C driver can be downloaded on this website post.
Brother MFC-260C is a high-quality color inkjet printing device which is able to help you in for printing, scanning, as well as copying documents instantly. This is a perfect printing device for your individual use at your home or small workplace.
The Brother MFC-260C also comes with automatic documents feeder (ADF) technology to help you in copying and scanning multiple documents easily up to 10 sheet of documents. The paper tray of this printer is able to handle up to 100 sheet of pages while the output paper tray is able to hold up to 50 sheets.
Brother MFC-260C also comes with 16 Megabyte RAM to fasten your job in using this documents. The quick scan for fax for A4 documents can be performed at speed up to 5.02 second per page and 5.02 second per page for letter documents. Print resolution of this printer can be up to 1200 x 6000 dpi to produce crisp and sharp documents on your text documents. Print speed of this printer can be as fast as 27 pages per minutes for black-and-white and 22 pages per minutes for color documents and files.
Even though a good number of operating system will work fine with Brother MFC-260C driver. You will find a little chance that some operating systems will not be compatible with Brother MFC-260C driver. I suggest you to check the list of compatible OS under just before downloading Brother MFC-260C driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-260C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-260C Driver
- Check out Brother MFC-260C driver that is certainly compatible with your Computer beneath, then click on Download Here button.
- Look for your Brother MFC-260C driver on your computer, after that double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Brother MFC-260C driver is done, next the Brother MFC-260C printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-260C Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel option on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother MFC-260C driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Brother MFC-260C driver is fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction above was described by using Windows 8. Techniques on a different os is likely to be different.
Brother MFC-260C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother UK