Brother MFC-3100C driver is an application needed to use Brother MFC-3100C on a compatible OS. Brother MFC-3100C driver is available at no charge on this website at the last part of this post.
Brother MFC-3100C is a multi-function All-in-One printing machine that comes as a perfect device to be used at your workplace for printing, copying, scanning, as well as faxing multiple documents and files very quickly. This device features easy-to-use fax features with speed up to 14.4 Kbps.
The Brother MFC-3100C is able to produce premium look outputs at maximum photo quality resolution up to 2400 x 1200 dpi print resolution. Print speed of this printer in printing premium quality outputs is up to 10 pages per minutes for mono documents and 8 pages per minutes for color documents and files.
Brother MFC-3100C comes with a built-in automatic document feeder tray that can handle up to 20 pages of paper. Users can easily copy their documents using this device with resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution up to 99 copies easily. It can also help users to enlarge or reduce the copy around 25% to 400%. The fax features on this device comes with 2 Megabyte of memory that can be used to store up to 100 pages of data.
Even though most of operating system will work fine with Brother MFC-3100C driver. You will find a little possibility that some computer operating systems is not really suitable for Brother MFC-3100C driver. Make sure you to look at the list of compatible OS beneath before downloading Brother MFC-3100C driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-3100C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-3100C Driver
- Check out Brother MFC-3100C driver that is certainly compatible with your Computer beneath, then just click Download Here button.
- Locate your Brother MFC-3100C driver on the PC, after that double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Brother MFC-3100C driver is complete, after that your Brother MFC-3100C printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-3100C Driver
- Press Windows button using your pc, then type Control Panel to open the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother MFC-3100C driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for some time right until your Brother MFC-3100C driver is completely uninstalled, then press Finish button.
The instruction above was described by using Windows 8. Procedures on another os may just be different.
Brother MFC-3100C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Brother