Brother MFC-3360C driver is the software required to use Brother MFC-3360C printer on an OS. Brother MFC-3360C driver is provided for free on this website page.
Brother MFC-3360C is a color inkjet multi-function All-in-One printing device that features quick faxing and printing speed with premium quality outputs. This printer can produce remarkable quality outputs on your files and photos instantly. It also comes with auto document feeder (ADF) technology to help you in copying and scanning multiple files very quickly.
The Brother MFC-3360C comes with a built-in telephone handset for users convenience and also 10 one-touch as well as one hundred auto dial locations to ease users in using this printer for fax or phone calls at the same time. The automatic document feeder tray is also available on this device that can be used with up to 20 sheets of documents at a time.
Brother MFC-3360C is able to deliver your documents with quick print speed. Maximum print speed of this printer can be up to 25 pages per minutes for mono documents and 20 pages per minutes for color files and documents. The outputs quality is also assured with maximum print resolution of this printer which is up to 6000 x 1200 dpi print resolution with 1.5 picoliters ink droplet size.
Copying speed on this Brother MFC-3360C can be up to 18 copies per minutes for black-and-white documents and 16 copies per minutes for color documents and files. Optical scan resolution of this printer is up to 600 x 1200 dpi while maximum interpolated scan resolution can be up to 2400 dpi print resolution. Maximum Fax modem speed with Super G3 Fax Modem can be as fast as 33.6 Kbps.
Even if the vast majority of operating-system will work fine with Brother MFC-3360C driver. There is a little chance that some operating systems will not be suitable for Brother MFC-3360C driver. You might want to look for the list of compatible operating systems under just before downloading Brother MFC-3360C driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-3360C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-3360C Driver
- Check out Brother MFC-3360C driver which is work with your Computer directly below, then press Download Here button.
- Locate your Brother MFC-3360C driver on the personal computer, next double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Brother MFC-3360C driver is complete, in that case your Brother MFC-3360C printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-3360C Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel option on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother MFC-3360C driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a little bit up to the point your Brother MFC-3360C driver is completely uninstalled, then press Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was explained by working with Windows 8. Steps on another operating-system may just be different.
Brother MFC-3360C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother UK