Brother MFC-4820C driver is a software needed to use Brother MFC-4820C printer on a compatible OS. Brother MFC-4820C driver can be downloaded on this website post for definitely free of charge.
Brother MFC-4820 is a 7-in-1 color inkjet multi-purpose printing device that features copy, print, scan, fax, PC fax, PhotoCapture Center, and Message Center. This remarkable compact and affordable printing device is a perfect printing machine to be used at your home or small home office needs.
The Brother MFC-4820 comes with tube-ink cartridge system that will definitely reduce the height of the printer and provides a low-noise and consistent printing process at your home or office. Maximum print speed of this printer in delivering mono documents is up to 13 pages per minutes and 11 pages per minutes for color documents and files.
Brother MFC-4820 is a high-quality flatbed color copying as well as color scanning, color faxing and PC faxing machine that can definitely improve your work performance significantly. It also features PhotoCapture Center to print premium quality photos from memory card without having to use the PC. The Message Center technology on this printer is able to hold up to 99 messages.
Even if a good number of computer system will work fine with Brother MFC-4820C driver. You can find a little probability that some operating-system is not really suitable for Brother MFC-4820C driver. It is best to look for the list of compatible operating systems below just before downloading Brother MFC-4820C driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-4820C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-4820C Driver
- Check out Brother MFC-4820C driver which is suitable for your operating system down the page, then click on Download Here button.
- Choose your Brother MFC-4820C driver on the PC, and then double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Brother MFC-4820C driver is done, then your Brother MFC-4820C printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-4820C Driver
- Press Windows button using your pc, then type Control Panel to look at the Control Panel option on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother MFC-4820C driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for some time until finally your Brother MFC-4820C driver is fully uninstalled, then push Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was explained by working with Windows 8. Methods on another os is likely to be different.
Brother MFC-4820C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Brother