Brother MFC-495CW driver is a software required to use Brother MFC-495CW printer device on an OS. Brother MFC-495CW driver can be found for free on this website post at the table provided below.
Brother MFC-495CW is a multi-function color inkjet printing device that features Wi-Fi connectivity for home and small workplace needs. It comes with many useful features such as printing, faxing, copying, and scanning. It has a built-in wireless technology and Ethernet network connection to use the printer functionality on many computer devices connected to the network.
Brother MFC-495CW has a built-in 3.3 inches color display screen that allows users to preview, edit and improve image quality before trying to print it directly on the printer device. It also comes with a built-in memory card slot and USB port that would ease users in printing images or documents directly on the printer without the need to connect it to the PC from memory card and USB flash drive.
The Brother MFC-495CW features automatic document feeder that can hold up to 15 pages in one go. This particular printer can quickly produce high-quality prints up to 6000 x 1200 dpi print resolution at speed as fast as 35 pages per minutes for mono documents and 28 pages per minutes for color photos and documents. It also has a bypass photo paper tray that can be used to load 20 sheet of 4 x 6 inches glossy paper.
Even if the vast majority of computer will work fine with Brother MFC-495CW driver. You can find a little possibility that some operating systems is not suitable for Brother MFC-495CW driver. It is advisable to look for the list of compatible systems directly below before downloading Brother MFC-495CW driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-495CW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-495CW Driver
- Check out Brother MFC-495CW driver that is compatible with your operating system directly below, then click on Download Here button.
- Try to find your Brother MFC-495CW driver on your desktop, subsequently double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Brother MFC-495CW driver is complete, next the Brother MFC-495CW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-495CW Driver
- Press Windows button using your pc, then type Control Panel to open the Control Panel option on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother MFC-495CW driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a short time until eventually your Brother MFC-495CW driver is fully uninstalled, then push Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was described by using Windows 8. Ways on another computer system may perhaps be different.
Brother MFC-495CW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9|
|Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother USA