Brother MFC-5440CN driver is a program to run Brother MFC-5440CN on a compatible OS. Brother MFC-5440CN driver can be downloaded for free on this website page.
Brother MFC-5440CN comes with flatbed as well as automatic document feeder technology to help you in copying and faxing multiple documents and files directly without using the computer. It offers outstanding high-resolution scanning and printing using both USB hi-speed 2.0 and Ethernet interface.
The Brother MFC-5440CN is a perfect multi-purpose All-in-One printing machine for your home and small workplace use. Maximum print speed of this printer in printing black-and-white documents can be up to 20 pages per minutes while printing color documents and files can be up to 15 pages per minutes.
Brother MFC-5440CN can deliver maximum print resolution up to 6000 x 1200 dpi print resolution for outstanding print outputs. This printer comes 4-individual printer cartridge and a built-in 35-page automatic document feeder tray. Maximum copy speed of this printer is up to 17 copies per minutes for mono documents and 11 copies per minutes for color photos and files.
Though many of os will work fine with Brother MFC-5440CN driver. You will find a little possibility that some os will not be suitable for Brother MFC-5440CN printer driver. It’s best to look at the list of compatible OS beneath just before downloading Brother MFC-5440CN driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-5440CN Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-5440CN Driver
- Check out Brother MFC-5440CN driver that is definitely compatible with your OS down below, then click on Download Here button.
- Find your Brother MFC-5440CN driver on the laptop computer, after that double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Brother MFC-5440CN driver is done, next the Brother MFC-5440CN printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-5440CN Driver
- Press Windows button on your computer, then type Control Panel to open up the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother MFC-5440CN driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a short time until eventually your Brother MFC-5440CN driver is completely uninstalled, then hit Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was described by working with Windows 8. Techniques on another os may perhaps be different.
Brother MFC-5440CN Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother UK