Brother MFC-5860CN driver is the programs to run Brother MFC-5860CN printer on a computer OS. Brother MFC-5860CN driver can be downloaded on this website page for definitely free of charge.
Brother MFC-5860CN is a high-quality professional All-in-One printing machine that comes with double paper tray to store two different paper at the same time. This printer is designed for your small and home workplace use. This printer comes with USB and Ethernet port to aid you in printing your files and photos from your memory card and other computer devices instantly.
The Ethernet interface features on this Brother MFC-5860CN allows users to print, scan and fax multiple documents and files using PhotoCapture Center via the network. It also features high-speed fax modem which is able to send and receive multiple faxes at speed up to 33.6 Kbps.
Maximum print speed of this Brother MFC-5860CN can be as fast as 30 pages per minutes for mono documents and 25 pages per minutes in printing color documents and images. This printer has a built-in automatic document feeder (ADF) technology which can help users in copying and scanning documents up to 35 pages of files at a time.
Despite the fact most of operating system will work fine with Brother MFC-5860CN driver. There may be a little probability that some operating-system is not suitable for Brother MFC-5860CN driver. You have to look at the list of compatible systems beneath before downloading Brother MFC-5860CN driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-5860CN Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-5860CN Driver
- Check out Brother MFC-5860CN driver that is certainly compatible with your Computer below, then press Download Here button.
- Locate your Brother MFC-5860CN driver on the desktop, and then double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Brother MFC-5860CN driver is finished, next the Brother MFC-5860CN printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-5860CN Driver
- Press Windows button using your laptop, then type Control Panel to open the Control Panel option on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother MFC-5860CN driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a short time till your Brother MFC-5860CN driver is fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was explained by using Windows 8. Ways on a different computer system may be different.
Brother MFC-5860CN Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother DE