Brother MFC-640CW driver is a program to use Brother MFC-640CW printer on a computer. Brother MFC-640CW driver is available for free download on this website page.
Brother MFC-640CW is a remarkable printing machine to help you with many job at your office. It comes with an integrated wireless technology that can help you in multi-function use and increase your work productivity increasingly. It features a handset as well as a digital answering machine for your office needs.
The Brother MFC-640CW comes with wide print resolution which can be up to 6000 x 1200 dpi resolution and an auto document feeder functionality to help you in copying and scanning multiple documents easily. The automatic document feeder on this printer is able to hold up to 10 sheet of documents. The scan resolution of this printer can be up to 600 x 2400 dpi scan resolution which also comes with Scan To feature which can instantly convert your document to Image, Email, Card, File and OCR.
Maximum print speed of this Brother MFC-640CW can be as fast as 20 pages per minutes in printing mono documents and 15 pages per minutes in printing color files and images. Copying speed can be up to 17 copies per minutes for black-and-white documents and 11 copies per minutes for color copies. Besides having an 100-page input paper tray and 25-sheet output paper tray, this particular printing device can also be used as a stand-alone copier without the need of your computer.
Sometimes, the particular OS might not be compatible with Brother MFC-640CW printer. Thereby, you should probably check for the list of the compatible OS directly below just before downloading Brother MFC-640CW printer driver at the bottom of this content.
The List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-640CW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-640CW Driver
Go along with each and every steps to set up the printer driver completely on Windows system.
- While the download is complete and you are ready to start the installation of the Brother MFC-640CW driver software, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, choose the driver file downloaded. The Brother MFC-640CW driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next then wait while the Brother MFC-640CW driver files being is extracted for the next installation steps.
- As soon as the Brother MFC-640CW installation software program begins, merely follow the instructions on your screen to make sure you set up the Brother MFC-640CW driver programs.
- The Installation process is finished and your Brother MFC-640CW printing device is ready to utilize.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-640CW Driver
Follow all these process to fully uninstall the Brother MFC-640CW printing device driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows start menu at the bottom left corner within your Windows display.
- Click on control panel, after that below “programs” menu, click on uninstall a program.
- Find the Brother MFC-640CW printer driver that you want to remove among the list of installed application.
- Choose Brother MFC-640CW driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, after that simply go along with the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Brother MFC-640CW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother UK