Brother MFC-J220 driver is the package made to operate Brother MFC-J220 printer on suitable OS. Brother MFC-J220 driver is provided with no charge on this website.
Brother MFC-J220 is a sleek and stylish All-In-One printer suitable for home or small office use. The MFC-J220 is available with integrated faxing capability to send and receive files directly from the device without the need to use your computer.
The MFC-J220 comes with 1.9″ LCD screen display for reviewing photos and navigate through a navigation menu to control the printer. It is definitely possible to print images instantly from your own camera storage card by connecting it directly to Brother MFC-J220 printer device.
Although nearly all of os will work fine with Brother MFC-J220 driver. There might be a little probability that some systems is not suitable for Brother MFC-J220 driver. I suggest you to look for the list of compatible operating systems under before downloading Brother MFC-J220 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-J220 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux (Deb / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J220 Driver
- Check out Brother MFC-J220 driver that is suitable for your Operating system directly below, then click on “Download Here”
- Try to find your Brother MFC-J220 driver on the laptop or computer, then double click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Brother MFC-J220 driver done, then your Brother MFC-J220 printer is ready to use
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J220 Driver
- Press Windows button on your desktop, then type “Control Panel” to open the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Brother MFC-J220 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a while until your Brother MFC-J220 driver completely uninstalled, then click on the “Finish” button
The instruction earlier mentioned was explained by using Windows 8. Ways on a different OS could be different.
Brother MFC-J220 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother