Brother MFC-J245 driver is necessary to run Brother MFC-J245 printing device on suitable OS. Brother MFC-J245 driver can be downloaded at no charge and absolutely free here on this website post.
The MFC-J245 is a color inkjet is an excellent printing device that meet your home or home office need. With ink save mode and high-yield replacement ink cartridges, you can reduce the operational budget in printing, copying, scanning, or faxing.
Even though Brother MFC-J245 is a very economical printer, it can process your document in incredible speed. With up to 27ppm for black and 10ppm for color output, you can speed up your task in printing, copying, scanning or faxing. The maximum print resolution is up to 6000 x 1200 dpi.
The LCD display is also provided to enable you to view the menu. For paper handling, the MFC-J245 can accommodate up to 100 sheets of letter or legal paper.
Despite the fact almost all of computer system will work fine with Brother MFC-J245 driver. You can find a little probability that some OS is not suitable for Brother MFC-J245 printer driver. I suggest you to check the list of compatible OS listed below before downloading Brother MFC-J245 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-J245 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J245 Driver
- Check out Brother MFC-J245 driver that is definitely suitable for your operating system directly below, then press Download Here button.
- Look up your Brother MFC-J245 driver on the computer system, subsequently double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Brother MFC-J245 driver is complete, in that case your Brother MFC-J245 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J245 Driver
- Press Windows button using your pc, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother MFC-J245 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for some time until eventually your Brother MFC-J245 driver is completely uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was explained by using Windows 8. Techniques on a different os could possibly be different.
Brother MFC-J245 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother AU