Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is the software system necessary to use Brother MFC-J3530DW printing device on the suitable operating system. Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is offered for absolutely free below this particular post.
Easily print, scan, copy and facsimile different paper sizes up to A3 including Automatic 2-sided printing, Wired and Wireless connectivity, and Mobile/Cloud print compatibility using Brother MFC-J3530DW. It’s a perfect printing option for offices who require color files that are A3 in their company at an affordable price.
This Brother MFC-J3530DW all-in-one A3 inkjet delivers a quick initial page from time, in addition to flatbed A3 scanning plus also a 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to assist you to fly through your own workload. Ideal for companies that are cost-savvy, it is compatible with cartridges that print up to 3,000 pages. Combine this with connectivity and construction and it turns into a must purchase for any company.
Even though the majority of operating-system will work fine with Brother MFC-J3530DW software driver. There may be a little probability that some computer operating systems is not really suitable for Brother MFC-J3530DW driver. You might want to look for the list of compatible operating-system down below just before downloading Brother MFC-J3530DW driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Check out Brother MFC-J3530DW driver that certainly works with your Computer down the page, then just click Download Here button.
- Look for your Brother MFC-J3530DW printer driver on the computer system, after that double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is finished, after that your Brother MFC-J3530DW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type Control Panel to look at the Control Panel option on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother MFC-J3530DW driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a little bit until eventually your Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is fully uninstalled, then hit Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was explained by working with Windows 8. Methods on a different computer may just be different.
Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother USA