Brother MFC-J470DW driver is the software tool recommended to use Brother MFC-J470DW printer on compatible OS. Brother MFC-J470DW driver is readily available for free here.
Brother MFC-J470W is an affordable easy-to-use All-In-One (AIO) inkjet printing device. Using this particular printing device will help you in reducing operational cost due to the use of high capacity of additional ink cartridges and auto double-sided (duplex) printing.
Brother MFC-J470W is available with Auto Document Feeder features. It will definitely help you out in printing, scanning, as well as copying many documents and files effortlessly. It also offers direct printing from your compatible smartphone devices in order to ease you in printing without having to transfer your documents and images to your computer before printing.
The wireless connection on the MFC-J470W can be easily set up without any problem. The printer can print up to 33 ppm for black and white documents and up to 27 ppm in color files in fast printing mode. On its default mode, it can print at speed up to 12 ppm for mono documents and up to 10 ppm for colorful images and files.
Though the vast majority of computer system will work fine with Brother MFC-J470DW driver. There is a little chance that some operating-system is not really compatible with Brother MFC-J470DW driver. You might want to check the list of compatible os down below before downloading Brother MFC-J470DW driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-J470DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J470DW Driver
- Check out Brother MFC-J470DW driver that is suitable for your OS directly below, then press “Download Here”
- Try to find your Brother MFC-J470DW driver on the personal computer, subsequently double click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Brother MFC-J470DW driver completed, in that case your Brother MFC-J470DW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J470DW Driver
- Press Windows button on your computer, then type “Control Panel” to look at the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Brother MFC-J470DW driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a little bit until eventually your Brother MFC-J470DW driver completely uninstalled, then hit “Finish” button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was described by by using Windows 8. Steps on another os may just be different.
Brother MFC-J470DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother