Brother MFC-J475DW driver is the software needed to run Brother MFC-J475DW printer on compatible OS. Brother MFC-J475DW driver is available with no charge on this website.
Brother MFC-J475DW is an affordable color inkjet All-In-One printing device for printing. It is a low-cost printer offers a very low production cost on printing, scanning, as well as copying in your office use.
The MFC-J475DW is available with a high capacity replacement printer ink cartridges and also auto double-side printing technology. You can also print directly from your compatible smartphone devices.
The printing speed of Brother MFC-J475DW can be up to 33 ppm for black and white files and 27 ppm for colorful files and photos in fast mode. It can also provide you at up to 12 ppm in mono and 10 ppm in colored documents.
Brother MFC-J475DW also has a built-in 1.8″ color screen display in order to make you easily use the simple menus on this particular printing device.
Though the majority of computer system will work fine with Brother MFC-J475DW driver. There’s a little chance that some computer operating systems is not compatible with Brother MFC-J475DW driver. It is best to look for the list of compatible operating-system beneath before downloading Brother MFC-J475DW driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-J475DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J475DW Driver
- Check out Brother MFC-J475DW driver that is work with your Computer down below, then click “Download Here”
- Try to find your Brother MFC-J475DW driver on the computer, then simply double click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Brother MFC-J475DW driver completed, then your Brother MFC-J475DW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J475DW Driver
- Press Windows button on your laptop, then type “Control Panel” to open up the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Brother MFC-J475DW driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a short time right until your Brother MFC-J475DW driver fully uninstalled, then hit “Finish” button.
The instruction previously mentioned was explained by using Windows 8. Procedures on another computer system may just be different.
Brother MFC-J475DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother