Brother MFC-J480DW driver is a program to use Brother MFC-J480DW printer on an OS. Brother MFC-J480DW driver is available for free download on this website at the table provided below.
Brother MFC-J480DW is a sleek and affordable wireless multi-function printer device which comes as part of Brother WorkSmart Series printing device. This particular printing machine comes with many useful functionality to be used at your home, small home office or small workplace.
The Brother MFC-J480DW is a multi-purpose compact and reliable printing machine which can instantly assist you in copying, scanning, printing, as well as faxing your important documents at your office effortlessly. This wireless printing device can definitely give you sharp and clear outputs on your printed documents.
Brother MFC-J480DW features auto document feeder technology together with 100-page input paper tray to complete your multiple tasks at full monitoring. Auto duplex printing technology on this printer is also available to help you in lowering paper usage at your office and improve effectiveness and efficiency at the same time. This printer is also fully supported with Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print technology, Brother iPrint&Scan software, Mopria and Wi-Fi Direct functionality.
Even though almost all of computer system will work fine with Brother MFC-J480DW driver. You will find a little probability that some operating-system is not really compatible with Brother MFC-J480DW driver. You should better look at the list of compatible OS underneath just before downloading Brother MFC-J480DW driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-J480DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J480DW Driver
- Check out Brother MFC-J480DW driver that is suitable for your OS directly below, then click Download Here button.
- See your Brother MFC-J480DW driver on your computer, after that double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Brother MFC-J480DW driver is finished, in that case your Brother MFC-J480DW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J480DW Driver
- Press Windows button using your laptop, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel option on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother MFC-J480DW driver that you want to remove from the computer then simply click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait for some time until your Brother MFC-J480DW driver is completely uninstalled, then push Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was explained by making use of Windows 8. Procedures on a different os may perhaps be different.
Brother MFC-J480DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother USA