Brother MFC-J5520DW driver is an applications necessary to run Brother MFC-J5520DW on an OS. Brother MFC-J5520DW driver is available on this particular website for completely free of charge to download.
Brother MFC-J5520DW is one of the Brother Business Smart Plus Series multi-function All-in-One printing device that features automatic duplex printing device to assist users in printing on both side of their documents automatically and decrease printing cost and paper usage.
The Brother MFC-J5520DW features a very affordable printing cost, quick print speed to produce up to 11 x 17 inches print outputs. The high page-yield black ink cartridge can help users in lowering printing cost significantly since one black cartridge of this printer can print more documents up to 2400 pages. Users can easily print their files and documents from many compatible devices to this particular printing device. This printer also has a built-in 3.7″ touchscreen display to navigate and setup the printer directly.
Print speed of this Brother MFC-J5520DW can be up to 35 pages per minutes for mono documents and 27 pages per minutes for color files and images. This printer comes with a built-in 250-page input paper tray along with 35-page automatic document feeder features to help you in copying as well as scanning multiple documents effortlessly. The output paper tray of this printer comes with 80-sheet paper capacity.
Although a good number of computer system will work fine with Brother MFC-J5520DW driver. You will find a little possibility that some os is not suitable for Brother MFC-J5520DW driver. It’s best to look at the list of compatible operating systems beneath just before downloading Brother MFC-J5520DW driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-J5520DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J5520DW Driver
- Check out Brother MFC-J5520DW driver that is certainly works with your OS down the page, then click on Download Here button.
- See your Brother MFC-J5520DW driver on your desktop, then simply double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Brother MFC-J5520DW driver is complete, after that your Brother MFC-J5520DW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J5520DW Driver
- Press Windows button using your laptop, then type Control Panel to look at the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother MFC-J5520DW driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a little while until your Brother MFC-J5520DW driver is fully uninstalled, then press Finish button.
The instruction above was explained by using Windows 8. Ways on a different computer may very well be different.
Brother MFC-J5520DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother USA