Brother MFC-J630W driver is a software needed to use Brother MFC-J630W printer on a compatible system. Brother MFC-J630W driver is available on this website post for definitely free of charge to download.
Brother MFC-J630W is high-featured multi-purpose All-in-One copier, scanning, fax, as well as printer in one compact and stylish device. This particular printer comes with a built-in Wi-Fi connectivity as well as Ethernet network options to share printer’s functionality with many people connected to the network.
Brother MFC-J630W comes with a built-in 3.3 inches widescreen color display which can be instantly used for edit and improve the quality of your images before printing it directly on the device without turning on your PC. It also has an intuitive and easy-to-navigate option menus. Print speed of this printing device can be as fast as 35 pages per minutes in printing mono documents and 28 pages per minutes in producing color photos and files. Maximum resolution of this Brother MFC-J630W is up to 6000 x 1200 dpi print resolution.
The Brother MFC-J630W features direct printing system from your camera cards and also from your USB flash disk instantly. Users can easily fax, scan, and copy multiple documents on this particular device with the use of its automatic document feeder features which is able to hold up to 15 sheet of your documents. The built-in Photo Bypass Tray on this printer is also able to help you in printing 4 x 6 inches images on glossy paper up to 20 photos. Users can also download Brother iPrint&Scan software from their smart phone and easily print from and scan to their compatible mobile devices effortlessly.
Although a lot of computer will work fine with Brother MFC-J630W driver. There’s a little probability that some computer operating systems will not be suitable for Brother MFC-J630W driver. Make sure you to look for the list of compatible systems below before downloading Brother MFC-J630W driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-J630W Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J630W Driver
- Check out Brother MFC-J630W driver which is works with your operating system directly below, then just click Download Here button.
- Choose your Brother MFC-J630W driver on the PC, after that double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Brother MFC-J630W driver is finished, next the Brother MFC-J630W printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J630W Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type Control Panel to open the Control Panel option on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother MFC-J630W driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for some time until finally your Brother MFC-J630W driver is completely uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was explained by using Windows 8. Methods on another operating-system is likely to be different.
Brother MFC-J630W Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9|
|Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother