Brother MFC-L5850DW driver is a software needed to run Brother MFC-L5850DW printer on a compatible OS. Brother MFC-L5850DW driver is available on this website page for completely free of charge.
Brother MFC-L5850DW is a monochrome laser multi-purpose All-in-One printing device that comes as a suitable device for your office and small workplace use who needs a dependable printing device that is affordable and high performance. This printer can deliver your documents at quick print and copy speed.
The Brother MFC-L5850DW is able to print your documents at speed as fast as 42 pages per minutes which can definitely improve your work productivity increasingly. This printer also comes with high-yield replacement toner cartridge that can help you decreasing your printing cost significantly.
Brother MFC-L5850DW has a built-in 300-page input paper tray which can be expanded up to 1.340 pages by using the extra add-on trays. Users can also print on both side of the documents easily and automatically by using its built-in 70-sheet auto document feeder tray with duplex capability. It also has an integrated touchscreen display to ease users in operating this printer directly without having to turn on their computer.
Although nearly all of computer will work fine with Brother MFC-L5850DW driver. There might be a little chance that some systems will not be compatible with Brother MFC-L5850DW driver. You might want to look at the list of compatible systems below just before downloading Brother MFC-L5850DW driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver
- Check out Brother MFC-L5850DW driver that is definitely works with your Computer directly below, then just click Download Here button.
- Choose your Brother MFC-L5850DW driver on your desktop, afterward double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Brother MFC-L5850DW driver is done, next the Brother MFC-L5850DW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver
- Press Windows button using your pc, then type Control Panel to open up the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother MFC-L5850DW driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for some time until finally your Brother MFC-L5850DW driver is completely uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was explained by working with Windows 8. Methods on another operating-system might be different.
Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother USA