Canon E510 driver is the applications necessary to run Canon E510 printer on a compatible OS. Canon E510 driver is available for free download on this website on the table provided at the last part of this post.
Canon PIXMA E510 is an All-in-One compact printer device offers low-cost print cost for your home and small workplace use. Beside the main function for printing, scanning and copying documents, this efficient printer device provides you with My Image Garden software from Canon that can be easily used for editing your photos easily.
Canon E510 print speed can be as fast as 8.6 images per minutes for black and white documents and 5 images per minutes for color photos and images. It can also produce borderless pictures at size up to 4 x 6 inches in only about 44 seconds. The use of Canon FINE printer cartridge on this printer device would enhance the color quality to produce stunning color photos. This printer provides you with both good quality color photos together with high print speed.
Even though the vast majority of computer will work fine with Canon E510 driver. There is a little chance that some operating systems is not suitable for Canon E510 driver. You ought to look at the list of compatible operating systems under before downloading Canon E510 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon E510 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon E510 Driver
- Check out Canon E510 driver that is works with your OS down below, then click on Download Here button.
- Look up your Canon E510 driver on the laptop or computer, then simply double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon E510 driver is done, after that your Canon E510 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon E510 Driver
- Press Windows button on your desktop, then type Control Panel to look at the Control Panel option on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Canon E510 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a little bit right until your Canon E510 driver is completely uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was described by using Windows 8. Steps on a different computer might be different.
Canon E510 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon Asia