Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 driver is the software needed to use Canon LBP3310 printer on a computer OS. Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 driver is available to download for free of charge on the below part of this particular post.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 is a compact and stylish laser printing device suitable for active office use. This energy-efficient laser printer offers a good paper handling, quick print speed and duplex printing feature for printing double-sided documents automatically.
The Canon LBP3310 enables you to print large documents at fast print speed up to 26 pages per minute. You can get sharp and crisp documents on every documents and high-quality photos due to the high-print resolution available on this printer which is up to 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution.
Printing using Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 can be instantly started because it is already comes with quick first print technology which means that you do not have to wait for a long time after turn on your printer from the sleep mode. The first print on this laser printing device can be performed only right after 6.5 seconds. The printer also comes with quiet printing options for printing your documents quietly on the midnight without disturbing others.
Despite the fact a lot of operating system will work fine with Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 driver. You will find a little possibility that some OS may not be compatible with Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 driver. You have to look for the list of compatible systems underneath just before downloading Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver
- Check out Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 driver that is definitely suitable for your OS directly below, then click “Download Here”
- Pick your Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 driver on your laptop, next double click on it
- Wait till the driver installation process of Canon LBP3310 is complete, after that your Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver
- Press Windows button using your laptop, then type “Control Panel” to open the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for some time until your Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 driver completely uninstalled, then hit “Finish” button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was described by using Windows 8. Steps on installing or uninstalling the driver on a different operating system may perhaps be different.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe