Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 driver is the package required to manage Canon LBP6020 on compatible OS. Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 driver is available for free download at the bottom part of this particular post.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 is a compact and affordable mono laser printing device which can be a perfect printer for your personal use as well as office needs. It is able to deliver laser quality prints with a low maintenance cost, noise reduction system and energy-saving support.
The Canon LBP6020 is a sleek and stylish laser printer that can definitely fit to put on your work desk. The printer comes with a built-in retractable paper tray but still maintain the compact design of this printer which is only 359 mm width, 249 depth and 198 mm height.
You can get a professional prints at a fast print speed on Canon LBP6020 at rate 18 pages per minute. The time for first print while you turn on the printer is only around 7.8 seconds which means that you can instantly come back to printing mode after turning on the printer without the need to wait for such a long time beforehand.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 can deliver crisp and sharp text documents due to the use of medium print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution with Auto Image Refinement technology from Canon. It is available with an All-In-One (AIO) printer cartridge that can be easily recycled. You can change the Canon AIO cartridges in flash containing drum, cleaning units, together with toner, so then your printer can be used just like the new printer.
Even though many of operating system will work fine with Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 driver. You can find a little possibility that some operating systems is not compatible with Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 driver. I suggest you to check the list of compatible operating systems below just before downloading Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 Driver
- Check out Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 driver that is certainly work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download Here”
- Locate your Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 driver on your computer, afterward simply double-click on it
- Wait till the driver installation process on CanonLBP6020 driver is completely done, after that your Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 Driver
- Press Windows button using your laptop, then type “Control Panel” to open the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a little bit right until your Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 driver fully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The instruction above was described by making use of Windows 8. Ways on another computer could be different.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe