Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 driver is a software to control Canon MF6550 printer on a compatible OS. Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 driver is available on this webpage for completely free of charge to download on the table provided below.
Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 is a high-performance laser multi-function printing device that comes as a communication center for your small-to-medium office use. This multi-purpose provide quick and professional laser quality faxing, copying, scanning, as well as printing at a very affordable cost.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 is able to produce premium laser quality outputs very quickly at speed as fast as 22 ppm. It can deliver up to 1200 x 600 dpi improved resolution to produce perfect results for photos and documents. Users can instantly used this printer as soon as they turn it on without having to wait for such a long time for warm-up time with the use of Canon’s On-Demand fixing technology.
Canon MF6550 comes with a built-in 50-sheet double-sided automatic document feeder that would double your print and copy speed. It also has a 500-sheet input paper tray and a 100-page multi-function paper tray. This printer can scan your documents at resolution up to 9600 x 9600 dpi advanced resolution to make sure the quality of your scan is super clear.
Although a good number of operating system will work fine with Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 driver. You will find a little chance that some operating-system is not suitable for Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 driver. I suggest you to look for the list of compatible OS directly below just before downloading Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 Driver
- Check out Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 driver which is suitable for your operating system below, then just click Download Here button.
- See your Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 driver on the personal computer, then simply double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 driver is complete, after that your Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel option on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a while until eventually your Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 driver is completely uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction above was explained by making use of Windows 8. Techniques on another computer system may just be different.
Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK