Canon i475D driver is a software needed to handle Canon i475D printer on a compatible OS. Canon i475D driver can be downloaded for free on this website post.
Canon Bubble Jet i475D is a compact photo printer that is able to produce remarkable printing outputs. You can directly print on many type of paper by using its built-in slot without the need to connect to the computer. Users can also easily connect digital camera directly to the printer and print using PictBridge features.
The Canon Bubble Jet i475D features a distinctive Canon Photo Viewer functionality that allows you to quickly view your digital photos on the computer device and perform the fast print speed printing from your PC. Print speed of this particular printer device can be as fast as 18 pages per minutes for mono documents and 12 pages per minutes for color photos and files.
Canon i475D printer not only features fast print speed but also good print resolution which can be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution. For more vivid and realistic color on your images, this printer uses Canon Advanced MicroFine Droplet Technology. The Bubble Jet i475D allows you to print on full-size borderlessly at size up to 8.5 x 11 inches.
Despite the fact that a lot of Operating System will work fine with Canon i475D driver. There might be a little chance that some OS is not compatible with Canon i475D driver. It is advisable to look at the list of compatible operating systems underneath just before downloading Canon i475D driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon i475D Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon i475D Driver
- Check out Canon i475D driver that is definitely work with your Computer down below, then click on Download Here button.
- Look up your Canon i475D driver on your computer system, next double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon i475D driver is done, after that your Canon i475D printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i475D Driver
- Press Windows button on your desktop, then type Control Panel to look at the Control Panel option on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Canon i475D driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait until the Canon i475D driver is completely uninstalled, then hit Finish button.
The instruction above is explained by working with Windows 8 operating system. Techniques to install and uninstall the driver on a different operating system could possibly be different.
Canon i475D Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon Europe