Canon imageRUNNER 2230 driver is the packages needed to run Canon iR 2230 printer on a compatible OS. Canon imageRUNNER 2230 driver is available on this website for definitely free of charge.
Canon imageRUNNER 2230 is a multi-function printing device which comes with copying, faxing, as well as scanning capabilities technology. This is a high-quality and efficient printing device that can complete many tasks effortlessly. By using this particular machine, you can easily copy as well as fax, print, and scan your important documents easily.
Print speed of this Canon imageRUNNER 2230 can be as fast as 22 pages per minutes in printing mono documents and 14 pages per minutes in printing color files and photos. The compact and sleek design of this printer can help you in saving your space at your workplace without sacrificing the performance of this printing machine.
Even if a lot of operating-system will work fine with Canon imageRUNNER 2230 driver. There is a simple little chance that some computer operating systems will not be compatible with Canon imageRUNNER 2230 driver. It is best to look at the list of compatible operating systems directly below before downloading Canon imageRUNNER 2230 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon imageRUNNER 2230 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon imageRUNNER 2230 Driver
- Check out Canon imageRUNNER 2230 driver which is compatible for your OS down the page, then click on Download Here option button.
- Look up your Canon imageRUNNER 2230 driver on your laptop computer, afterward double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Canon imageRUNNER 2230 driver is done, next the Canon imageRUNNER 2230 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon imageRUNNER 2230 Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type Control Panel to open up the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Canon imageRUNNER 2230 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a short time up to the point your Canon imageRUNNER 2230 driver is completely uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction above is explained by using Windows 8 operating system. Procedures on another operating system may be different.
Canon imageRUNNER 2230 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon USA