Canon imageRUNNER 5570 driver is the application to use Canon iR 5570 printer on compatible OS. Canon imageRUNNER 5570 driver can be downloaded on this website post.
Canon imageRUNNER 5570 is a high-performance multi-purpose printer as well as copier that comes with high-speed scanning and local document storage to produce remarkable prints and copies. This internet-enabled devices comes with many useful functions for your office needs.
The Canon imageRUNNER 5570 comes with 512 Megabyte RAM and 20 GB hard drive to ease you in using the printer as well as copier functionality easily. This copier offer fast processing power to assist you in completing your work with multiple documents easily.
Canon iR 5570 comes with Canon IH (Induction Heating) features which can warm-up your machine in just a few seconds. Print speed of this printing as well as copying machine can be as fast as 55 pages per minutes in printing on A4 size documents. This printer also comes with a web-access panel which enables you to call up and print your data through internet or intranet by using its built-in user interface panel without having to turn on your computer device.
Even though nearly all of computer system will work fine with Canon imageRUNNER 5570 driver. There is a little chance that some operating-system is not compatible with Canon imageRUNNER 5570 driver. You need to check the compatible OS list belows before finally deciding to download the Canon imageRUNNER 5570 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon imageRUNNER 5570 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon imageRUNNER 5570 Driver
- Check out Canon imageRUNNER 5570 driver which will definitely work on your computer OS, then just click on Download Here option.
- Try to find your Canon imageRUNNER 5570 driver on your desktop computer, next double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon imageRUNNER 5570 driver is finished, next the Canon imageRUNNER 5570 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon imageRUNNER 5570 Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type Control Panel to open up the Control Panel option on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Canon imageRUNNER 5570 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait until your Canon imageRUNNER 5570 driver is fully uninstalled, then push Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was explained by working with Windows 8. Procedures on other kind of operating system may very well be different.
Canon imageRUNNER 5570 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon USA