It is a really excellent printer which has high-resolution ink nozzles to create superb prints. The speed of Canon iP100 is also better than the previous model of its series. Canon iP100 has a really great and compact design. Unfortunately, Canon Pixma iP100 lack of Wi-Fi and any other option in order to use it on the go. It also does not equipped with built-in media to insert SD card.
The price is also categorized as expensive compared to other printers on its level. Even though it is expensive, it has a really high resolution and fast printing speed for mobile printer. Canon iP100 driver is the important driver to work with Canon iP100 Printer. You’re able to download Canon iP100 driver at the last part of this post.
Before opting to download Canon iP100 driver, you should make sure your computer works with the driver. Have a look at list below for the the list of compatible os with Canon iP100 Driver.
Compatible OS with Canon iP100 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon iP100 Driver
- Select download link below which suitable with your OS and click download.
- Double click on Canon iP100 driver on your computer then the installation process will start automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon iP100 Driver
- Right click on “Start Menu” and then click “Control Panel”, then just click “Uninstall a Program”.
- Try to look for the driver which you want to uninstall and double click on it.
- Please wait until the process completed then press “Finish” button.
Steps above is explained by using Windows 8. The steps on another OS can possibly be different.
Canon iP100 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon