Canon iP1200 driver is the computer software necessary to run Canon iP1200 printer on suitable OS. Canon iP1200 driver is provided for free download below this post.
Canon PIXMA iP1200 is an affordable, easy-to-use and compact photo printer suitable for printing good quality photos together with sharp and crisp text documents up to A4 size.
The PIXMA iP1200 is able to prints good quality images because it comes available with a FINE cartridges from Canon and also medium print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution. It will definitely able to produce colorful, vivid and detailed photographs and images.
The print speed of Canon PIXMA iP1200 in printing full 10 x 15 cm without border is about 70 seconds in default mode. You can also experience the fast printing on size up to full A4 paper size that can be printed instantly.
Although nearly all of computer system will work fine with Canon iP1200 driver. You will find a little chance that some computer operating systems is not really suitable for Canon iP1200 driver. I suggest you to look at the list of compatible os under before downloading Canon iP1200 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon iP1200 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon iP1200 Driver
- Check out Canon iP1200 driver that is certainly works with your OS directly below, then just click “Download Here”
- Pick your Canon iP1200 driver on your computer device, then simply double-click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Canon iP1200 driver finished, then your Canon iP1200 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon iP1200 Driver
- Press Windows logo on your desktop, then type phrase “Control Panel” to look at the “Control Panel” setting on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon iP1200 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon iP1200 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
The instruction above was explained using Windows 8. Steps on installing or uninstalling on a different computer system may perhaps be different.
Canon iP1200 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 104 and Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon UK