Canon iP1300 driver is the software needed to operate Canon iP1300 printer on compatible OS. Canon iP1300 driver is available for free download on this web.
Canon PIXMA iP1300 is a very affordable home printing device equipped with borderless image printing up to A4. You can find a good quality image printing at a reasonable price on Canon iP1300. Canon PIXMA iP1300 can help you print a picture lab quality 10 x 15cm image without border in approximately 70 seconds in default mode.
You can also get the full use of swift borderless image printing on a range of sizes right up to A4, with Easy-PhotoPrint. Printing borderless pictures up to A4 size by using Canon PIXMA iP1300 can be done without difficulty. At the same time, Canon iP1300 is able to print excellent files, website pages as well as homework quickly and efficiently. The PIXMA iP1300 features a compact and stylish design. It doesn’t require you to provide much space for this printer because of advanced FINE cartridge that takes up less space.
Though many of computer system will work fine with Canon PIXMA iP1300 driver. There might be a little possibility that some os is not really suitable for Canon PIXMA iP1300 driver. It is best to look at the list of compatible systems beneath just before downloading Canon PIXMA iP1300 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon iP1300 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon iP1300 Driver
- Check out Canon iP1300 driver that works with your OS down the page, then click “Download Here”
- Find your Canon iP1300 driver on your personal computer, next double click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Canon iP1300 driver completed, next the printer is ready to use
How to Uninstall Canon iP1300 Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type “Control Panel” to look at the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon iP1300 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a little bit until finally your Canon iP1300 driver fully uninstalled, then press “Finish” button
The instruction previously mentioned was explained working with Windows 8. Techniques on a different operating system can be different.
Canon iP1300 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon Europe