Canon iP2702 Driver is a software that you need to install before you can use your Canon iP2702 Printer. You can download Canon iP2702 driver for free here.
Canon iP2702 is an affordable printer for those of you who want to print document, files and photos at home. The design of Canon iP2702 printer is also compact and stylish. Printer can be easily use by any individual at your home. The printing quality is also ensured by 2pl ink droplet features on Canon Pixma iP2702.
The maximum printing resolution of Canon iP2702 is 4800×1200 dpi. It offers a good quality printer along with a fast speed. Canon iP2702 is able to print a document without border in approximately 55 seconds with its default setting.
The following are the compatible operating system with Canon iP2702 driver:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
Steps to Install Canon iP2702 Driver
- Click the download link at the bottom of this post and save the file in your personal computer.
- Open the driver by double clicking on the file, then the installation process will begin automatically.
Steps to Uninstall Canon iP2702 Driver
- Select Start Menu and choose control panel, then hit Uninstall a Program.
- Double click on the specified driver that you want to uninstall.
- Hold on until the process completed and click finish.
The above steps is explained by using Windows 7 OS. The steps will be a bit different in another operating system.
Canon iP2702 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : PC Mag