Canon iP2840 driver is the software package essential to use Canon iP2840 on compatible OS. Canon iP2840 driver is available for free download down below this particular website’s post.
Canon PIXMA iP2840 is an easy-to-use affordable printer which is really perfect for everyday use at your office or home. It is a compact and stylish printing device which offer high quality printer because it is available with Canon FINE cartridge technology and additional extra large printer ink cartridge for more page yields capacity. The printer can be used on your computer by using USB cable connection.
The PIXMA iP2840 is able to deliver professional print quality on each of your documents at your office and also high-quality images with remarkable detail on your photographs. Its hybrid cartridge containing one color cartridge and black cartridge. The black cartridge on this printer can give you a sharp, clear, and crisp prints on your documents.
Canon PIXMA iP2840 comes with the Automatic Power Off technology which means that it will be automatically turn off in case that you do not use the printer in a particular set of time. This features was meant for conserving energy while you do not need it and save your environment. The Automatic Power On technology will also immediately turns the Canon printer back on as soon as you start printing documents or photos. It also comes with noise reduction technology in order to make the printing process more convenient in the night using its Quite Mode feature.
Although the majority of operating system will work fine with Canon iP2840 driver. There’s a little probability that some os will not be compatible with Canon iP2840 driver. It is advisable to look at the list of compatible operating-system listed below just before downloading Canon iP2840 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon iP2840 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon iP2840 Driver
- Check out Canon iP2840 driver which is compatible with your Operating system beneath, then click on “Download Here”
- Search for your Canon iP2840 driver on your personal pc, and then double click on it
- Wait until the installation process of Canon iP2840 driver completed, after that your Canon iP2840 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon iP2840 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to open the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon iP2840 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a little bit till your Canon iP2840 driver fully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The instruction previously mentioned was described by using Windows 8. Procedures on another computer system might be different.
Canon iP2840 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon ZA